Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Acer - Extensa Laptop with AMD Turion™ 64 X2

Well, today we went shopping for "MORE STUFF" for our trip to the philippines. I'll be glad when we dont have to do anymore shopping. We have 2 big boxes full of things that we will bring back to zamboanga for the family of my wife. The boxes are very heavy but i'm sure we will meet the weight restrictions of philippine airlines. I went ahead and weighed them just to make sure. I'm sure the family will all be happy to recieve all these wonderful gifts and all. But before we went shopping we stopped by at best buy in national city,CA look at the laptop computers on sale since i promised my wife i was going to buy her one once we recieve my tax refund. we found a great deal on a Acer Extensa laptop with the AMD Turion 64 X 2 chipset. It comes with webcam, 160 GB harddrive, 2GB ddr sdram memory, dvd-+ rw/cd drive, 15.4 wxga widescreen display, Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g); 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector; V.92 high-speed modem and many other features that will take too much time to note here. Its on sale now for %549.99. Thats a $100.00 dollar savings off the original manufacturers price so i plan on buying it. The reason i chose this model was because of the user reviews. Many people recommended it so why not. I hope i made the right decision. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my wishlist~!