Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Destination Zamboanga,PI

Well friends, my wife, son and me have finally made it to zamboanga,PI. We arrived Tuesday in zamboanga at 4:45pm a few hours late from what our itinerary had stated. We arrived with many friends waiting at the gate to welcome us and we had quite a few of them. They couldn't wait to see and hold our son Ethan. He was the star of attraction for the rest of the day and then some. It was an emotional homecoming that we won't soon forget. We arrived and the weather was definitely different from what we're used to in San Diego,CA. Hot and muggy was the term I'll use here. But this time i came prepared and my health is alot better this time around. One thing that sticks out most when i come to the Philippines is the people. They are the most friendly and hospitable people i have ever met and probably ever will. If you ever plan on taking a vacation and haven't been to the Philippines yet, i highly recommend you visit their country. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Now that i have 3 weeks of repair and relaxation, I'm going to take full advantage of it and pamper my wife, son and me. Take care friends. see you in 3 weeks.

No comments: