Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Home Alone

Well, here i am home alone because my wife went downtown zamboanga to see the dentist to have some dental work done. I guess this is a good time to catch up on my bloggs and to say hello to all my friends from zamboanga,Philippines. Her family is watching our son Ethan which gives us a lot of time to rest and relax and catch up on things. I'm sure my son misses his toys and his little red tricycle and our bed pillows. He's taking full advantage of the attention he's getting now with all the family and neighbors showing him their love. Wow! I'm sure he's enjoying it coz he sleeps so good at night time. Boy! this kid has so much energy, i just cant believe it! Well, that's what happens when we get older. We get stuck on the slow motion roller coaster. Bummer huh? Anyways, i got a lot done so now I'll go get something to eat. see ya later and happy blogging.

No comments: