Thursday, March 27, 2008

Improve your Blog Stat

Jerla tagged me again. Few months ago before i got my PR4 i was really working hard on this blog to get more traffic and hopeful to earn PR. And my wife suggested me to work on the link xchange because accordingly that's one way of earning PR. But this time i guess that works out good because i have PR4 more than what I've expected, anyhow thanks a lot to Google.

Start Copy Here:
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:-One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!-Increase your Google PageRank fast-Attract large volume of new traffic to your site-Build your community-Make new friends! And these are the people who already took part on this tag:

Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Tatapilla, HappyMum, Mommy's Little Corner, A Simple Life, moms.... check nyo, Denz Techtronics, Denz Recreational, Sweet Lullaby, Buzzing Around, Beckoning Destiny, Loving Living and Laughing, Written Memoir, Kurdapya'z Journey, Great people make us feel we can become great, A Family Man, [next please]...End Copy Here-

I'm tagging my friends too; Frynz, Joy, Marco, Precious & Sexy Mom.

No comments: