Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Glasses From PI

We just got back from the Philippines and I'm happy because i purchased some new eye glasses while i was there and saved a lot of money since what they normally cost here in the united states is $ about 250.00. That's what i paid last time for new eye glasses. For that price i could have bought 3 pair of glasses in the Philippines and still have money left over to take my mother in law, father in law, sister in law out to dinner along with me and my wife and still probably have money left over. Even though the value of the U.S. dollar is going down in the Philippines, i still saved money. Right now the peso is currently valued at 40 pesos to the dollar. Too bad it's going up. Anyways, my new glasses are perfect and I've never seen better than i do now. Also i have to wear them while I'm driving as its a requirement so i wont get in trouble. I purchased glasses for my wife as well and she says she sees much better now and doesn't have anymore headaches. Looks like we really got a good deal thanks to the Philippines. We cant wait to go back and we're already planning our next trip. Till next time.

No comments: