Friday, March 7, 2008

Relax And Relaxation

These last few days being in the philippines has been pretty cool. My wife and i have been trying to just relax and not do much. The only gripes i got right now is the slow internet connection and the heat. Last night my wife fell asleep early coz she was really tired from going around town all day in the heat. It really takes it's toll on your body. We were both sleeping when i started to hear this loud noise on the roof. It turned out to be raining so hard like i've never hear it before rained . It rained all night last night and for a while i thought the roof was going to collapse or something. Well, it did'nt and my wife, son, and me all survived the night in one peace. When it rains here i guess it really comes down hard. So, today is another day. I'll keep you posted on how our vacation is going. Until then, see you next time.

No comments: