Monday, April 28, 2008

Solid Funding

I recently needed to buy a new car because the car that we had was getting tired and it leaked water inside the back seat whenever it rained. My credit is not too perfect and i didn't know what to do. I had been in a car accident from before with my car when some guy had backed into me from behind and i had injured my neck from whiplash. So i pursued legal action against the driver that hit me. i retained a lawyer and right now the case is still pending. But the other day while i was surfing the web online, my wife found this website called hansultlaw.com where you can receive a lump some of money for annuity payments. I told my wife that's pretty cool because we're waiting for our lawyer to let us know when we can get my money for my lawsuit. I checked into this website and also found that there's no hidden fee's, no legal fee's or expenses, and the thing i like is that they will find me the maximum amount of money i can get for my annuity settlement. What could be easier than this? no more waiting for my money over years and years. We're gonna go check it out so we can get a new car soon.

No comments: