Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog updating

Lately Ive just been so lazy to update my blog. I do work full time as a mechanic for a transportation company so its not like i have a lot of time to keep my blogs updated but i guess I've just been getting lazy lately. I think it kinda started when i lost my pr ranking a month or two ago. Since then i really haven't been motivated to even go online and look at my blogs. I'm sure many bloggers out there can relate to how i feel. Maybe I'm just getting burned out. A lot of times i find it hard to make a new post because i can't think of anything to say. Well, thanks to my wife for pushing me to do something with my blog. thanks honie. That's all for now. Sorry to all those bloggers who visit my blog but i haven't stopped by their blog yet.

No comments: