Monday, May 26, 2008

Mar-a-lago turkey burger

Yesterday, i decided to try to make a famous turkey burger that was featured on the Oprah Winfrey show last week. The recipe belongs to the famous Donald Trump but he had never ate his creation until he was invited to the Oprah Winfrey show last week. I made it last night and cooked 2 burgers, one for my wife and me. I'm telling you right now you must try to make this burger! It is so good and has a unique flavor. Oprah was quoted as saying it could be the best burger she has ever tasted. And its not only taste good but turkey is better for you than regular beef. If you would like to try to make this burger just click here and you will be taken to the website for more info. Trust me, If my wife liked it then i'm sure you will like it even more because my wife is a picky eater. We'll, what are you waiting for? Open wide and take a big bite!!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

look so yummY!!!I have added u already,hope u do the same!thanks!