Friday, May 23, 2008

Starting A Diet

Today when i got home from work i decided to do something I've been wanting to do for a while now and that's to lose a little weight and eat more healthy. I get home from work about 3pm and the first thing i want to do when i get home is grab something to eat. Today instead of making a hamburger or something with a lot of fat in it, i made a green salad with chopped ham, and mozzarella cheese pieces then i ate some baked tilapia. I eat my lunch at work at 10am so that's why i get hungry at that time. It's so hard to find things to eat that are low in fat. After taking a nap i woke up late and was hungry but i cant find anything to eat. My wife was hungry too so i made her a pizza and it looked so good i wanted one so bad but i resisted the temptation to indulge so i finished off the rest of my garden salad. I just want to lose maybe 15-20 pounds so i have my work cut out for me. Anyone got any good tips for healthy eating please let me know..

No comments: