Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DeAnna And Jason Forever

Many of you who have been following the ABC show "The bachellorette" ended Monday with De Anna picking Jason to be her future husband. My wife and i have been following along closely as we both choose different bachelors to be the winner. from the beginning of the show my choice had been Jeremy all along because not only is he a lawyer but i thought he had the best looks from all the contestants and he was very romantic with De Anna. The other contestant who ended up walking was Jessie. I found it hard to believe that he had made it so far as to be the last 3 remaining men standing. When my wife told me who the winner of "The Bachelorette" was i was very disappointed. I'm still in shock. Best luck to Jason. The reason she didn't pick Jeremy was because of the last date in the Bahamas he seemed to be holding back some of his words and that made De Anna feel insecure and afraid. Jason on the other hand was really ready to fall in love and all his family accepted De Anna right from the moment they saw her. She also accepted Jason's son as her own. I guess Jeremy's family was worried about him getting hurt again so that could have been another reason why he didn't open up at the last date.

No comments: