Thursday, July 10, 2008

Medial Meniscus Tear Surgery

Today i stayed home and didn't go to work because I'm recovering from knee surgery on my left knee yesterday. I had a medial meniscus tear in my knee from an injury at home so now I'm just going to take it easy. I had the same thing happen last year to my right knee and had to miss some work but thankfully i was able to fall back on state disability to help me generate some income to pay my bills and rent. My wife has had the difficult task of taking care of me while i recover. The surgery only took about an hour or two and they brought me into the recovery room for a few hours so that the anesthesia can wear off. I had some friends come pick me up since i cant drive myself home. When i got home, all i wanted to do was eat and go to sleep because i was feeling drowsy from the anesthesia. So now i have nothing but time to keep up with updates to my blog and get some much needed rest.

No comments: