Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day at cuyamaca park

Today i had the day off so i took my wife and son to cuyamaca park up in the mountains to show them what snow really looked like. We had so much fun playing in the snow and we bought a boogie board the night before at walmart so we can go sledding in the snow. I had to buy some tire chains because the highway patrol wont allow you to drive up the mountains without tire chains. When we left the house the weather was miserable and it was raining all the way up to the mountains. Thank god there was not a lot of traffic and there were no accidents on the way up there. I'm not one to really enjoy driving in bad weather but i promised my wife i would take her up to the mountains this week so i fulfilled my duty as a father and husband. Hope you like the picture of me, my wife and son.

No comments: