Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gas prices going back up

Lately as I've been driving to work I'm been noticing that gas prices had hit their bottom and now I'm seeing them slowly going back up again. I remember at the local arco gas station on 12th & palm avenue in imperial beach used to be $1.56. But now it's back up to $1.67 and that's a sign that this cheap gas ride us consumers have been riding is just about over and so we should hang on because its gonna start to get bumpy again as oil prices begin to rise again. The crazy thing to me is that some people in my work seriously thought that these prices were going to stay like this. Can you just imagine that? These people are living in a fantasy world or something. Whats wrong with you people? This is a recession we're living in not the 1990's.

No comments: