Monday, July 6, 2009

Getting back to my favorite hobby

My wife, son, and i took a ride to walmart the other day to do some shopping for our baby. While my wife was in the baby section i went over to the sporting department to check out some fishing rods and reels. Its been so long since I've gone fishing i forgot what it was like. I used to go fishing all the time when i was single. when i had my day off i would just load up my car the night before then wake up really early and take off all day and it wasn't just going fishing at the local water hole. I usually would drive up to quayamaca for the day just to be alone. It's so beautiful in Julian. Now that we have new fishing rods and reels, we have to decide when we will go fishing. I'm thinking just to hit the local imperial beach pier for now. I can't wait to go.

No comments: