Thursday, August 13, 2009

I was cooking dinner for my wife and son when my son happened to get into the lower kitchen cabinets while i wasn't looking and grabbed some pots and pans and started to play with them. I guess he was playing pirates or something to that nature because when i came back into the kitchen he was wearing one of the pots over his head. Crazy kid! I never seen him do this because before we tried to get him to wear a hat when we go to the beach but he kept taking it off. I guess he don't like it before but now it's no problem. Anyways, i thought i would show blogger's these pictures of my son in action.....

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Aw, your son is cute. I like the innocent of a child because a simple pleasure makes them happy.

Unknown said...

Maybe he wants Head Cheese for dinner :P Hee hee sorry bad joke :D

Your son is very cute with his new "hat" :D