Thursday, September 3, 2009

I caught my son's cold

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Yesterday i woke up with a sinus cold just like the one my son is currently going thru. Well, its not like i didn't have it coming to me. I've been sleeping with him at night because my wife has been sleeping with our new born baby in our bed. We have a crib for the baby but our little baby has been so comfortable sleeping on our bed and besides, when our little girl cries because she's hungry, my wife can feed her right on the bed. I only have two more days and i will return to work. Looks like i'll go back to work with a cold. Fun, isn't it. Its' like i dont have enough things to slow my life down, i have to get a cold. I'm taking some cold medicine to try to relieve my sinus congestion.

No comments: