Friday, October 16, 2009

Brother going home

Yesterday my brother and his son said their good bye's to me and the rest of my family as they headed back to New Mexico because his son cory has some test to take in school and can't miss these test or he will fail the class. I'm sorry to him go because i enjoyed seeing my brother and sharing some family time together with him and the rest of our family but all good things must come to an end sooner or later. In case your wondering, Most of my family is separated from each other and so when all the family got together in San Diego, CA. to see my sick mother who's been in the hospital for several weeks now, it was quite an event. I have 2 other brothers and 2 sisters in our family. One sister lives here in San Diego along with me but my other sister lives in Texas and my 2 brothers live in New Mexico and Vermont respectively so this was the first time we were all together. It's good to see my family. That's all for now.

No comments: