Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cooking for the family

One thing i love to do is to cook for my family. Now that doesn't mean that every time i cook, the meal always comes out restaurant perfect. Usually the things i make for my family normally come out tasty and delicious. I normally get my recipes from online which helps me decide what to make. Today i making some Mexican soup called Albondigas soup. It's supposed to look like the picture above but it didn't quite turn out that way because i didn't use spicy sausage because i have to cook for my son too so the food can't be spicy. I always have my wife taste the food first because she is the food critique person. If she likes it, then my son will like it. Well, the meatballs are almost down so I'll finish the soup and then we'll eat. Bon Apetite!

No comments: