Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My employment

Here you can see some pictures of some city buses. This is what i do to bring home the bacon. I'm a mechanic for veolia transportation. They are located on main street in chula vista. I'm reminded of just how fortunate i am to have this job everytime i hear of someone else losing their job or getting laid off. I don't know what i would do without this job because it really helps me to make ends meet for me and my family. I've been employed at this company for 6 years going on 7 in may 2010. We just recieved these new buses a month ago. The company has been eliminating the older (High floor buses) as they get the new red (Low floor buses) ones in. Maybe you have seen or even road on one of the new buses. They are pretty nice and the motors are so much quieter than the old buses. I just finished a 2 day class last week on the electrical computers for these buses. It's pretty technical and the instructor told the class that the systems on these buses are just going to get more complicated and advanced so i want to stay ahead of the technology.

No comments: