Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Road call duty

Today when i went into work, my supervisor gave me a new job to do for about 2 weeks until the other mechanic returns from Los Angele's. My company sent two mechanics up to Los Angele's for a couple weeks to work at one of the company's other shop's so i guess I'm replacing one of the guy's who normally does the road calls. My supervisor really had me running all over town today. At least i had the chance to get out of the shop for a while instead of doing the same old boring job. I made it a point not to work hard even though I'm a bus mechanic. One of the guys in the shop told me to do what the other 2 road call mechanics normally do. Do nothing. So that's exactly what i tried to do, nothing. I'm just glad i didn't get a bus with flat tires. That's always tough job to do. That's all for now. Till next time.

No comments: