Friday, February 19, 2010

Gaining weight again

I can't seem to stop gaining weight. I went to work today and turned in my soiled work clothes to our linen supplier to have them cleaned but i had to put in a size increase request because the pants I'm wearing now are getting too tight and it's starting to hurt my waist and i come home with marks around my waist from the pants being too tight. I hate it because my doctor told me i should maintain a weight of about 220 lbs for my height.

While our linen supplier was there i had to let him know that i happen to be missing some
uniforms , 2 pairs of pants and 1 shirt but i couldn't find them at home. I don't know what happen to them. How i lost them i don't know. I was hoping they won't charge me for the missing work clothing because it's expensive and i can't afford it. I just replaced my shoes with some cheap shoes from our local department store but i wish i could afford some quality work shoes so i don't have to keep buying new ones all the time.

No comments: