Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going to the graveyard shift

Our company finally started to bid the other day for the mechanics new working hours and it look like i got pushed out of the morning shift and onto the graveyard shift. I can't believe it because graveyard hours are from 10pm-6:30am. I haven't worked graveyard since the time when i was first hired into this company back in 2003. well, my wife wasn't happy at all because that means while I'm working at night, she and my 2 kids will be sleeping. Urgghhh! My life just became more complicated. I don't like the feeling you get when it's almost time to get off of work but your eyes and body look similar to a zombie. Nothing i can do though because the bidding process is done by seniority. Hopefully this will be over in 3 months.

No comments: