Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Movies on Demand

Posting by Tim Yokes

I am a movie fanatic, so I guess you can say I spend a lot of time watching movies that I purchase from Movies on Demand. My wife and I try to spend at least 2 nights out of the week to have a date night, where we pop a big bowl of popcorn and rent a movie. directtv premium movie channels in Phoenix always has the newest movies that are out, which is nice when you like to stay up to speed on all the new movies out there. The most recent movie we have watched was Couples Retreat. It was such a great movie. We chose this movie because Vince Vaughn was in it and because it was a comedy.He has always been hilarious in all the movies I've watch him in so I knew this movie wasn't going to let me down.

The movie was about couples that decided they would all go on a retreat together to help improve their relationships with each other. When they arrive to their destination they quickly realize it's not exactly what they had imagined! This movie isn't really suitable for young children however. So make sure you try to pick a night with no kids!

No comments: