Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day off at crystal pier

Yesterday I had my day off and so after dropping off my son to school, my wife, daughter and I took a ride to crystal pier in pacific beach to take a look at the recent fishing action and see what everyone is catching. As we were walking along the pier I seen a small low flying aircraft heading straight for the pier. It was actually so low that we were able to catch a photo of it. I wasn't sure if this guy was going to crash into the pier or was he just playing chicken. Anyways back to the fishing thing, we seen one guy who caught a 23" inch halibut but other than that, no one was really catching anything. We did see a couple of people catching some sardines but we're not looking to catch sardines. We want to fish for some bigger kind of fish. I love to fish but don't get a lot of time. Thats al for now.

No comments: