Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frequent traveller

Guest post written by Aaron Davidson

I'm constantly on the road with work, so my apartment sits empty. But I try to make the best out of it by looking up fun things to do during my downtime on these trips.

A lot of these places like New York and Chicago that I go to on business have lots of cultural things to vist and look at. I've even seen some of these same sights and museums over and over again over the years. So I've been making more of an effort lately to see some new things.

I went to WWW.CLEAR-INTERNET.COM a few weeks ago and got a new internet service so I've been using it as an excuse to look up new things to go to on my trip to New York City in two weeks.

I realized that I've never been to the Museum of Modern Art, so I'm going to give that a try. I think I'll also go to Top of the Rock to get a really good view of the city skyline, which I've never done before.

I mean, if I'm going anyway I may as well do some new stuff while I'm there.

No comments: