Monday, July 11, 2011

San Diego county fair

San Diego County Fair

Truck ride, son's favorite

Boat ride with all smiles

Mom and kids on the tea cup ride


A few weeks ago I took the kids and wife to the San Diego county fair. This is another place that I've never been to in the 25 or so years that I have lived in San Diego. We heard a lot about this fair that happens ever year and we wanted to see what it was all about. We had friends who went there and said they had a lot of fun. There are many exibits to see as well as rides for the kids and adults and lots of food. I mean every where you look there's a food stand. There's even an area that displays live farm animals for the kids like cows, horses, pigs, chickens, turkeys, sheep and lambs. I think we went to the fair strictly for the kids so they could have some fun and see all the things that the fair has to offer. They had a great time as well as mommy and daddy. Here's the photos to prove it.

No comments: