Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I thought of staying home today

I really don’t feel like going to work today. After me, wife and kids went to the Pharmacy and to the fresh food store to get some ready-made food, I felt like staying home. I almost grabbed my phone to call my work and let them know that I won’t be able to go to work, but my instinct was telling me to get up and get ready. Technically, I can’t be missing work even for a day because it will really hurt us. We need some money right now and I will regret it if I stayed home knowing that we won’t have complete paycheck. Well, I can use a day PTO (pay time off) to cover up for the missing day but that’s not good either. I got to go and just not work too hard so I don’t tire out easily. I apologize for I haven’t got the chance to update my blog as often as my wife wants to. I get caught up with my laziness lately. Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: