Sunday, January 13, 2013

School is back in session


Only 1 day left and the race will be on again as parents will be racing to get their kids back to school on January 15, 2013 after a long winter vacation. It's been a luxury for my wife and I giving us plenty of time to rest and sleep in on some days while going out in service on other days but all good things must come to an end and so I say again, just 1 day left and the rat race begins again. The only thing I hate about waking up early in the morning is that sometimes I can't find a parking spot at my sons school and it's like gridlock in the early morning hours. People fighting to get out of there parking spot and other traffic going by along with parents in every direction crossing every corner of the street. Urghhhh. It's like chaos and thats the only thing I don't like about getting up early. Oh well, only 2 months and then spring vacation. Ready, set, GO!

No comments: