Friday, March 22, 2013

There's a thief in our neighborhood

I was cleaning our Toyota van a few days ago down in the garage when I noticed that my sons new bicycle was missing. I can't believe it but after a few moments I came to the conclusion that someone had stolen my sons new bike. This is not the first time we have had something stolen from us. We have had our bags of aluminum cans and bottles stolen before too. We haven't been able to catch the thief yet because there's no cameras to monitor the garage and besides, the front door lock is broken. We have told our apartment manager but they haven't done anything yet. They don't care and so It's our problem. Sometimes the garage door wont close and other times the neighbors don't close it. I want to buy a special floodlight lamp that has a camera inside of it but it will cost money and I wont get reimbursed. My wife and I are tired of living here and we want to leave this place because of the poor management but we cant afford to leave. I guess we really need to work hard if we want to get out of here. I will try to make our dream a reality this year. I'm so tired of this place. We've been here 6 years and just want to leave.

No comments: