Friday, November 29, 2013

I want my wife to have these!

My wife drove the car to our friend’s house yesterday afternoon for dinner. The dinner has nothing to do with thanksgiving; it was just a normal get together kind of thing and meeting her mom’s future daughter-in-law. I wish I was there to meet her too but unfortunately I had to work. My wife told me that her mom like the girl and they all couldn’t wait to settle down. My wife and I haven’t attended wedding party yet as couple and it would be nice to witness one soon. Whenever that happens I want my wife to wear pretty dress and look beautiful that day too. I heard her talking about the Dress First website and I was curious of it. I went ahead and take a look at their website and found a lot of beautiful formal dresses that my wife would love to have. They have so many nice dresses that it took me a long time to choose for a possible dress that I could buy for her.



I wanted to surprise her but since I don’t know the size of her clothes I think it’s better if I will just have her order it instead of me. The dresses I pick are the dresses that I know my wife would love to wear. While I was browsing at their website, my little girl saw me and she said that she want some nice dresses too. Well, I am hoping that my daughter will be one of the flower girls in the wedding that way she can have a princess floor length dress just like the ones she saw at the Dress First website. They offer free shipping for prom dresses and wedding dresses too and it will end on December 1st, so hurry and grab the chance to avail their amazing offer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a man, you have great taste in women's clothing. I bet your wife would look beautiful in either of those.

James, Davis, and Associates Test said...

One of the great things about the internet is that husband's can go on line and find beautiful things for their wives and daughters.

Pinx said...

I love the red dress! I am sure your wife will look very lovely in that dress.

Mel Cole said...

I love their dresses! So stunning to look at. I bet your wife is excited!

Healy Harpster said...

I liked DressFirst website because their dresses are beautiful and very affordable!

Nova said...

I would agree with your partner, those are nicest dress to wear on a very special occasion.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, I love that red one!

Chubskulit Rose said...

The black would be great on night party.

Unknown said...

These look gorgeous and so elegant. I specially like the red one. Will check the website out.