Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weird things about me

Thanks shiela for tagging me on this one.

If I've tagged you, here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Random Weirdness:

1) I'm a novel writer. once i start writing/typing, i cant stop.
2) Sleep with my eyes open. (that's pretty scary!)
3) laughs like a goat. hahahahaha
4) watch Filipino soap opera then cry even though i don't understand a word they are saying.
5) talk while sleeping.
6) when i talk, i don't get directly to the point, it has to be a big story or it's not interesting.
7) thinking that i can't think.......?
8) ?
9) ?
10)?

I want to pass this on to the following friends: Karlota, teebob, rolly, belle, percy, irel & fyrnz.

No comments: