Thursday, February 7, 2008

My day Off

Today is thursday but i had the day off which feels good. I have wednesday & thursday off but wednesday i worked graveyard shift from 8:00pm till 6:30 this morning. Its a strange shift coz when everyone is sleeping, i am working. The shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I work for veolia transportaion in chula vista. I'm a bus mechanic so i fix and repair the buses that the public uses for transportation to get around town. Normally i work the morning shift 5 days a week but i needed to make alittle extra money because we will be goign on vacation begining march 2, 2008. we will be going to zamboanga, philippines to visit my wifes family. We are so excited to go. Geez! I cant wait to take my vacation, I hav'nt had one in 2 years so i need some rest. I like to do really nothing on my wednesday days off coz fixing buses is alot of work and i'm always busy. Well, thats all i have for now. I have to do some more blogs.

No comments: