Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling better

The past few days i haven't been feeling well because i haven't been able to sleep good at night time. I don't know why, maybe because i was taking afternoon nap sometimes. But today i feel much better after a good nights rest. My wife gave me some sleeping pills yesterday afternoon to try and help me get some much needed rest but it didn't help much. She later fixed me my favorite sandwich of tuna fish with pickle on the side. It helped my stomach to feel better. Thanks honie. I think i got an hours worth of sleep yesterday afternoon. I was cranky was having hot flashes. It felt like i didn't have any energy. Anyways, last night i went to bed early, around 8pm and took pain medication for the pain in my left knee. I guess it really helped because i woke up at 10:30am this morning feeling much more rested and not having those hot flashes. So here i am world.

No comments: