Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Endless Shrimp

Do you like shrimp? My wife and i are just crazy about shrimp. Today when i came home from the doctors office, i was hungry because i didn't eat any breakfast so i asked my wife what we were going to have for lunch. She said she was hungry too and that she wanted to go out for lunch and eat shrimp. I remembered that red lobster was having a special "endless shrimp" meal deal so i thought it was a great idea my wife suggested so we got dressed and went to chula vista red lobster. This is our favorite place to go for sea food. Wow! We really ate a lot of different kinds of shrimp. My wife had the spicy Cajun shrimp and coconut shrimp with the brown rice pilaf. I had the shrimp scampi with fried shrimp and mashed potatoes. It was so good! I recommend you visit red lobster soon before this offer ends. Its well worth it for about $17.oo per person.

No comments: