Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to work

Last Friday, 9/11/2008 i went back to work after being on the disabled list for 2 months. It feels good to be back to work now. Bills started to get ahead of me and my doctor only gave me 2 months so i needed to get back to my job and have some normalcy again anyways. The first day back to work is always the hardest and especially after 2 months being out, it will take some time to readjust to my job. I've neglected to update my blog in maybe 2 weeks and that's not good. I don't want my blogs to be taken away from me. I sure do miss my pr ranking though. Its hard to find something to write about after awhile. I get lazy and don't want to write.. Anyone feel like that sometimes? Well, today is my Friday so now I'm just updating my blog and taking it easy. Till next time.

No comments: