Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Blog Award - Butterfly award for the coolest blog I ever know.

I just received this blog award from bola and her mumsdadschildren blog and i was just so grateful that someone would visit my blog and choose my blog as one of the coolest blogs. I've never received this kind of award so it really touched me to receive it. Thanks bola for this great award!
The rules are quite simple:
You pick ten people and pass this award to them.
Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
Also link back to the person who gave you the award.
Here are my picks for this award:


2 comments:

Bola said...

Thanks for the link back.Visited your blog through EC and just love it.

Bola from MumsDadsChildren

Shalom!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hi Michael, got the same award na!!! thanks anyway!