Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cool USB Turntable

USBTurntable

I have some old vinyl records that i saved up from the 1970's and I've been wanting to copy them onto cd for a long time now but you know the cost is quite high these days so they just sit in storage collecting dust. These records are classics and there value is more sentimental to me than the money. But one day i found out about this unique and cool looking USBTurntable
that you can buy and it can record all your vinyl collection onto CD or mp3 quickly and easily. All you have to do is hook up the standard usb cable to your computer and your set to start copying. It comes with all the necessary cables and instructions. What could be easier.. My wife said i can buy so i can finally put all my vinyls on CD at a fraction of the cost and be done with it!

Support My Sponsor

No comments: