Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Find.com - New Search Engine

Find

I love to cook and my wife asked me yesterday if i could make a salmon dish for dinner. I searched online for the recipes and i used the Find.com Search Engine to find the recipe. And it's interesting because i came up with many different recipes for baked salmon dinner. I tried many different search engine but i wasn't satisfied with the results. I just love to cook and using Find dot com allowed me to narrow my search for a specific salmon recipe.

I would recommend Find.com to all my friends because the name is easy to remember and simple to use. You can search for just about anything. I tried find.com to Find People who i grew up with when i was younger. I was able to locate some friends for free which some other website would charge me a fee so this worked out great. Now that i found my friends we always stay in touch. I recommended this website to my friend to Find Jobs in his area since he was recently laid off. He's still looking for a job but he might have something here pretty soon. It's better than collecting unemployment. This website is simple to use and they don't charge any money. Find Friend at Find.com is highly recommended.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: