Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Financial help is on its way for ailing economy

The Bush administration and the Federal Reserve pledged $800 billion Tuesday to break through stubborn blockades on credit cards, auto loans, mortgages and other borrowing. This is about time for the bush administration because i thought he was just going to just lay back for the last 2 months of his term and take it easy. I just wonder why he didn't act more sooner to this crisis. Many people have lost jobs, homes, and cars because of this crisis. I feel so sad for these people. Many lives are at stake here. I'm hoping that this will open up the way for me and my wife to be able to apply for a credit card and get approved. I'm really trying to re-establish credit and have been working hard to clean my credit history. I think this money will definitely help the economy and consumers get back to some kind of normalcy in their lives.

No comments: