Friday, November 28, 2008

My son is sick

My son has been sick for the past 2 days and i feel bad as a father because i took him to chuck E. cheese's in national city and i think that's where her picked up his cold because there where many other children playing those games and you know that children are more susceptible to getting sick because their immune systems are not fully developed yet and where there are kids, you know there's going to be viruses and bacteria all around. I think its my fault and i feel so bad. He has stuffy nose and at night he cry's because he cant breath right and he's scared. Awwww. I love our son and only want the best for him. He's our first son and we always spoil him. To all those parents out there: when you had your first son didn't you just want to give him everything? I'm praying he will get better soon. Mommy and Daddy love you Ethan so much!

No comments: