Saturday, November 8, 2008

Prescription glasses for less

Its time for me to get some new glasses because the pair i have now are broken and i have a restriction on my drivers license that requires me to wear them while i drive. I purchased them in the philippines but the frames broke and now i'm driving without them. I'm tired of spending money on eye glasses because they cost so much But i heard that zenni optical has Great Eyeglasses For Less. I'm seriously considering buying my eye glasses from zenni optical. They have such a wide selection to choose from, even Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni. They can sell you quality eye glasses for less because they eliminate the middlemen and no retail overhead. They manufacture their own products. Zenni on Fox. Did you hear that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! yep, you can see the video and decide if zenni Right for you. I'm going to go order my new frames now.

No comments: