Monday, February 9, 2009

Brown out in imperial beach

The weather has been pretty wet lately here in San Diego and that's good because its been a pretty dry winter. I think we could use as much ran as possible to help get us out of this drought we're having. It would be nice to hear from city officials that the water drought that has affected San Diego is now over but i think that's too good to be true. At least for now. I came home from work today at 3pm and my wife told me that we had a brown out here in imperial beach. Well, that would explain why when i turned on the desktop computer, i got the error message that the computer was not shut down properly. I thought my son had switched off the main power strip switch. Anyways, as i'm writing this the rain continues to fall. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Bogcess said...

Bad timing huh? Hehe! Nice content you got here. Keep it up!

Earn Pera Online