Sunday, February 15, 2009

My wifes been sick

My wife has been sick lately because of her first trimester from her pregnancy and its really been hard on her. I'm glad I'm not a woman because i don't think i could do it. This morning sickness thing is like sucking the insides out of you. Everyday she throws up anything she eats and I'm getting tired of seeing it and i just want to see my wife back to her normal self again. I have to take up the slack at home with the chores because of her sickness and its more of a responsibility than i thought it would be. Its really hard to cook something that she can actually eat besides rice. Well, you know Filipina's are used to eating rice every meal so that's easy but when i have to cook something to complement the rice its hard. I'm praying that this will be the last week for this trimester thingy and my wife can move on with her pregnancy. We're hoping for a baby girl. Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Michele said...

My husband can relate! Tell your wife to hang in there. After the first 13 weeks, it gets much easier until the end of the pregnancy. God bless!