Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I bought a new toyota corolla

Well, i finally was able to trade in my 2000 ford focus and i bought a new 2009 toyota corolla from our local toyota dealer in national city. I took some pictures of my new car so the bloggers can see it when they view my blog. I'm very happy with the purchase of my new car and i have peace of mind knowing i wont have to worry about car troubles for quite a long time now. I bought the optional warranty and it has 60 months or 60,000 miles whichever comes first. Before i bought my ford focus i owned a 1985 toyota celica and i put 325,000 miles on that car and it wouldn't break down. These toyota cars are just made too well so having another toyota in our family just made sense. They seem to hold their resale value than most cars do as well. My new car runs so well and i cant wait to take it on a long trip somewhere with the family.

No comments: