Thursday, March 19, 2009

My wonderful family

Today i had my day off and as so got to sleep in a little bit. My son and wife were teasing me this morning to wake up because they were hungry and when i have a day off they want me to make breakfast for them. One thing about my son is that when he first wakes up in the morning the first words out his mouth will be "daddy" so i was all happy to fulfill their request because i love my wife and son very much and enjoy preparing meals for them. Isn't it just a blessing when you slave over a hot stove and just to see them eating the food you worked so hard to prepare for them? I don't know about you but for me, it's a great feeling. I made my son peaches and cream oatmeal, one of his favorites. For my wife and me i made egg Mc muffin with bacon, ham slices and a slice of American cheese melted on top. I always love to cook and try new things for my family. It means so much to me to make them happy.

No comments: