Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back to work

I have to go back to work tomorrow but i don't want to. I want to be home to take care of my wife and 2 kids but the paid family leave just doesn't pay enough to get all the bills paid. I will get 3/4 of my pay check but that's all that paid family leave will pay. It's really my money that the state takes out of my paycheck every 2 weeks and puts it into whats called "SDI" or state disability fund. They sure didn't make it so you can survive on it. But i need to go back to work because I've used up all my PTO or paid time off and now i have to start all over again to try to build it up for a vacation to the Philippines that i don't even know if i will ever be able to take. If i continue to use my PTO time at the rate which i have been using it, then i might as well kiss a vacation goodbye. Well, I'm starting to get depressed now so i will end it here.

No comments: