Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time for some new shoes?

Great! Just great! The other day i broke my flip-flop shoes so now i'm stuck to wearing my tennis shoes wherever i go but the shoe lace eye's on my tennis shoes are ready to break as well and i don't have a lot of money to spend on new shoes. The only thing i have left after this is my dress shoes and i surely can't wear those around town. Looks like i need to break down and buy some new shoes but I'm so worried about paying too much for a basic pair of everyday walking shoes. I'm reminded every time i get my paycheck that we are living in recession days so i need to look for some quality discount shoes at an affordable price that will fit my budget. This shoe website has some pretty good prices on discounted Adidas shoes and looks like they slashed the price on many of their styles so I'm sure i could find something that would be within reach of my budget. While looking at their website i noticed they have this "scroll bar" were you can choose the percentage you want to save on shoes. The scroll bar starts at 0% and ends at 100%. I scrolled the bar so i could calculate a 50% savings and a new screen popped up showing me the selection of shoes i could purchase at 50% savings. Wow! I was amazed at the discounts they were having on some of these men's shoes. You have to see it for yourself. They sell all kinds of men's, women's, and kids athletic shoes at good prices. If your looking for shoes online, I recommend you see what they have and compare their prices before you decide to buy somewhere else.

No comments: