Monday, September 28, 2009

Yeahhh! i got some overtime coming!

Yeahhhh! I'm happy because while at work today i requested to my supervisor if they have room to add one more person to the air class that's coming up in November and they said "yes" so they will add me to the class which is great because it's my day off so it will be 8 hours of overtime for me. I already have another class reserved for that week. That's training on the computer controls for the bus and that's a 2 day class but I'm working on one of those days but at least I'll get 8 hours overtime for that class as well. So that's 16 hours overtime. I'm happy because i haven't had that much overtime in a long time and i really need the money so it will help my paycheck. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Don't you just love getting paid to sit and learn?!