Friday, October 23, 2009

CALLING MOMMY BLOGGERS! - Charter On Demand

Ondemand

If you like movies and your like me, you don't want to have to wait for a movie to come in the mail. You want to watch your movie now! That's why i want to remind you that if you are currently subscribed to charter digital cable then you already have free access to charter on demand with over 6000 movies and shows at your finger tips right now, anytime, anywhere. The thing i like about charter is there's no waiting and no troublesome schedules to flip thru. You can check out all kinds of movies and learn more at charter.net/ondemand. My son loves to watch his Diego, max & ruby, and wow wow wubzy shows in HD and he can't wait for it to come on. He doesn't know how to flip thru the channels but I'm sure if he did, he wouldn't have the patience. All my son knows how to do is turn on the TV and it its not on nick Jr, he'll come to me and ask me to put it on his favorite station. I love to watch charter on demand as well because they have all my favorite movies and i don't need to waste my time running to the video store to find a good movie. I can go to charter on demand and preview many top rated movies all at the comfort and leisure of my home and when I'm ready to choose, all i have to do is push a button. Charter on demand is my ticket to all the latest sports events like NFL pro football too and i save money on gas as well because i don't have to leave my home. What more can you ask for? It's a win win situation for me. So stop waisting time by ordering thru the mail or renting at the local video store and get charter digital cable and save today. If your a charter member you can also get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. Check them out today!

Post?slot_id=75172&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: